AKUREYRI NORTHERN LIGHTS CRUISE
Aurora Borealis – Magical tranquility
Across the Northern hemisphere the vividly coloured Northern lights are one of nature‘s most spectacular phenomena.
Since Northern lights only appear on high latitudes, Iceland is a prime destination for those who want to witness this seasonal spectacle. The intensity of Northern Lights activity is highest in the Arctic. North Iceland stretches out into the arctic, hence it is the optimal place to go.
Watching the Northern lights out on the fjord of Akureyri on a still evening in the first-class comfort of our boat is an experience that will keep you enchanted for the rest of your life. Our Northern Lights Tour takes you out from Torfunefsbryggja harbour in the heart of Akureyri for a peaceful and relaxing cruise where the ghostly green lights dancing across the night sky are the stars of the show.
Tour fact sheet
- Roughly two and a half hours
- Multiple viewing platforms
- 360° panorama from top deck
- Commentary through on board sound system
- Heated indoor cabin with toilet facilities
- Comfortable cushioned seats & ample space
- Light snacks, sandwiches, coffee, beer & soft drinks available on board
Schedule for Northern Lights Cruise 2017
|21:30||10th– 30th||1st– 31st|